11.02.2007

Under the Wire


Whew! These last few Winkelmann entries came in under the wire, and I didn't have time to post them 'til now. Snaps to them for spirit -- these people went through a lot of pumpkins! I'm not even posting all of the pics. Ray sent the following disclaimer:
Attached are some pics of our annual pumpkin carving
stuff we do. It's gotten a bit more gory, but then we
do have a teenage boy in the house.


Apparently this pumpkin guillotine was a hit. I wonder, how do you behead someone when they don’t have a body?


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Kitty and Pirate silhouette pumpkins.

lynda said...

OMG! Johnny depp trumps my son any holiday of the year! he gets my vote, tho i also really like the window scene and the guillotine.

Anonymous said...

I say the guillotine since it is Halloween and then Fang. Since I hear Fang must have been a victim of a neighborhood prank, may the two pumpkins in the two entries rest in peace.

lmm said...

I must vote for Johnny Depp. I have no choice.

But I do like the cat/pumpkin/spider pumpkin and my parents' classic pumpkin. Strike a pose, Dad!

Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp, by all means. The 4-panel pumpkin is my vote for runner up.

Anonymous said...

1 vote for J. Depp

lynda said...

can we vote often on mondays?
throw a couple of more votes Pirate Depp's way from me.

Anonymous said...

The windows with the cat, the spider and the pumpkin! pk

Anonymous said...

Honestly, the sarcastic/semi-amazed expression on the pumpkin sitting beside Spider-Man is just priceless to me. Its expression seems to say "You've GOT to be kidding me...";
"No way. There's just no way..."; and
"There's a candle in me? Where"
all at the same time!