Triple to quadruple bypass surgery first thing in the morning. Yikes. They're keeping him in ICU because they're concerned about his kidney function, or lack therein. Crap.
All the photos on the left (in the actual blog) are linked to larger versions in case you want a closer look.
Picture of the Week*
Have you seen the latest additions to my face blog? Click this face to see more!
Check out My Cookbook! Now Order Your Copy Online! (Click the book to take a look...)
Makes a great gift, and by gift, I mean something you buy for yourself as well. Now, for a limited time, receive a designer-original Perky Potholder with every order! FREE!
See, my mom gave me a little potholder making kit sort of as a joke when I was recovering from knee surgery. Occupational therapy, she called it. So then I became a potholder making JUNKIE. Not really, but it gave me something to do whilst tethered to the passive motion machine, which, I might add, only worked in one outlet in their entire house, not that I'm bitter, but it wasn't in the TV room.
4 comments:
ommmmmmm - just a relaxing chant for you. I'm envisioning him enjoying some nice fishing this summer - joules
I'm sending all the good vibes I can for you, your Mom, Dad and the rest of your family.
Thinking about all of you and wishing your Dad the best! pk
i wish i could be there to help. but like every one else i'm sending positive energy and healing thoughts.
plz give big hugs all around.
Post a Comment