I found a bread machine recipe for bagels, so we decided to try it. Basically, you let the machine mix and rise the dough for 20 minutes, then you shape them, let them sit for 20 minutes, boil them for a minute or so, and bake them at 550 for 8 minutes. The end results were delicious. Here are a few photos to document the process. Mmmmm.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We made the mistake of giving out samples so we now have standing orders. They are as yummy as they look.
All the photos on the left (in the actual blog) are linked to larger versions in case you want a closer look.
Picture of the Week*
Have you seen the latest additions to my face blog? Click this face to see more!
Check out My Cookbook! Now Order Your Copy Online! (Click the book to take a look...)
Makes a great gift, and by gift, I mean something you buy for yourself as well. Now, for a limited time, receive a designer-original Perky Potholder with every order! FREE!
See, my mom gave me a little potholder making kit sort of as a joke when I was recovering from knee surgery. Occupational therapy, she called it. So then I became a potholder making JUNKIE. Not really, but it gave me something to do whilst tethered to the passive motion machine, which, I might add, only worked in one outlet in their entire house, not that I'm bitter, but it wasn't in the TV room.
2 comments:
We made the mistake of giving out samples so we now have standing orders. They are as yummy as they look.
OMG those look bagelicious! if you POST THE RECIPE you can tell those folks asking for freebies to make their own.
Post a Comment