5.30.2008

The Dark Side


I put my George W. incentive check to good use (we all must do our part) by ordering a new laptop. However, the funds were not sufficient to cover the cost of an Apple (much to Laura's horror), so I got this festive Dell instead. I like that I could get it in yellow, to match Ducky (my Mini). I have dubbed this new addition Ducky2. I think I'll like it better when I get Ubuntu loaded, cuz I'm not that thrilled with Vista. Thanks again to my coworker, Jesse, who served as counselor and cheerleader in this transaction. Monday he'll likely find me pacing in his cube (not easy considering the size of our puppy pens) with all kinds of questions and help requests. Xena was very pleased with Ducky2, because it meant a new box to sit in. The Amazon box is so last week.



In other news, Lenore and I got haircuts at a local salon that was selling $5 haircuts at a fundraiser. I like my new haircut, and was kind of amused by my stylist's comment that it was a good style for me because "you're so little, so this makes your tiny little head look bigger." Hmmm...thanks I think. I guess you were right, Merri.


More faces have been added to the face blog!

No comments: