
Check out the new cover of my cookbook. I think this is the 5th printing by now. Do you need a new copy? Need a unique gift? Order yours today, operators are standing by! As an added bonus, I fixed the typos in this edition, no extra charge. Of course, when I'm famous, those older copies will be worth much, much more.
Here's the back -- it's purty too.

Click the link to the right for more information. A college friend I recently connected with on facebook gave me the idea to pair said cookbook with a potholder. Not a bad idea... Unless of course she's just trying to score a free potholder. Well, it's still a good idea that management will be taking under consideration. Thanks Addi!


3 comments:
have ya started working on the much needed perky butt pads for dragon boaters? i have some neoprene you can slice up and sew into loops.
I am SOOOO not trying to scam you out of a pot holder. Okay, maybe I am....haha!
It's OK -- I like resourceful people!
Post a Comment