
I bottled some of the '09 Bounce on New Year's Day. Most of it was cherry; however, the really dark one is raspberry, and the light-colored one is rhubarb. The rhubarb was an experiment, and I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. I mixed what didn't fit in this bottle with some leftover cherry bounce, and that was also splendid. Even more of a surprise is how good the vodka (and sugar)-soaked rhubarb tastes. I'm thinking this could open up a whole new genre of rhubarb pie.
This seems like a good spot to post a photo of the latest in snugglie fashion. Lenore gave Arlene a Tom Skilling snugglie for xmas (Tom is Arlene's fantasy weather stud), and we found it to be roomy enough for two.

Lenore bought me a gingerbread gal at the pie shop -- I think I'll make this my new facebook photo for now. She's dwindled somewhat since this photo was taken. I think all that's left is her skirt.


4 comments:
mmmmmmmm, bounce flavors bouncing w/ each other. How much do you charge for shipping and handling???
...and i really like the sports caps - grab a bottle on the way out the door to the gym in the evening - a cardio happy hour.
Yes, that was the intention, haha :)
Sorry, I lost your other comment when I had to repost this. Shipping is free, but handling...that's gonna cost you.
my parents are on their way up - from the south - you should create a hot bounce cocktail to have ready for them when they arrive?
Post a Comment