10.08.2008

This One is Voting for That One



And ordering the t-shirt. I watched debate #2 last night with my dad in his hospital room as we were waiting to hear whether or not the insurance company would pay for his pacemaker. 'Nuf said.

We (and by we I mean he) is among the lucky ones, so fingers crossed that he gets to come home tomorrow with his new hardware installed.

Actually, it's pretty amazing how quickly that unfortunate utterance has taken off in the way of Obama swag. Only in America? Maybe this (or this) will be the bailout the economy needs. Irony rules.

2 comments:

lynda said...

Give your dad a big hug form the Charleston branch of the family.
Very cute Spider Man! I swear I remember that night like it was last Halloween - hmm, on 2nd thought maybe better than last Halloween... I don't remember last Halloween. Great pumpkin too.
And, check in your poll that I'm voting for that one too!

Anonymous said...

Will do, and will add you to the poll as well :)