I was running low on potholders due to my May special (buy a fabulous cookbook, get a free Perky Potholder), which will soon become a July special now that my inventory is back up.
Here are some of the latest. I thought this one was kind of watermelony.
And then another anomaly occurred. I still can't figure out why the two sides are different. Weird.
All the photos on the left (in the actual blog) are linked to larger versions in case you want a closer look.
Picture of the Week*
Have you seen the latest additions to my face blog? Click this face to see more!
Check out My Cookbook! Now Order Your Copy Online! (Click the book to take a look...)
Makes a great gift, and by gift, I mean something you buy for yourself as well. Now, for a limited time, receive a designer-original Perky Potholder with every order! FREE!
See, my mom gave me a little potholder making kit sort of as a joke when I was recovering from knee surgery. Occupational therapy, she called it. So then I became a potholder making JUNKIE. Not really, but it gave me something to do whilst tethered to the passive motion machine, which, I might add, only worked in one outlet in their entire house, not that I'm bitter, but it wasn't in the TV room.
5 comments:
broadway?
Swastika potholders?
Oh Jesse, for shame!
"Ve haf vays of making you PERKY!"
herringbone?
Broadway herringbone?
Post a Comment